Check out our Holy Week Schedule for information and events.
View our calendar for all the Parish Activities!
Parish Organization Activity Request Form is now available.
Save the Date!
Monday, May 5th — Nativity Day at Iron Hill– 20% of food sales will be donated to the Parish- bring a COUPON or mention Nativity BVM!
Saturday, June 8th- Parish Block Party 1-4pm
Saturday, September 6th- Nativity 5K at Rose Tree Park
The confession seen, if not heard, around the world
Pope Francis surprised laity and religious alike Friday by confessing his sins to an ordinary priest in St. Peter’s Basilica. The pope was presiding at a sacrament of reconciliation ceremony. After reading a sermon, he was to have gone to an empty confessional to hear confessions, but then pointed toward the empty confessional, walked over, knelt down and confessed for several minutes. He then went back to the empty confessional and began hearing confessions. You can watch the video HERE.
Nativity BVM now has a subscription to Franciscan Media’s Catholic Update on Demand. You can instantly access online faith formation and inspirational videos from a trusted Catholic media site and watch them anytime and anywhere you choose. Our library will change periodically so be sure to check back and watch the latest videos. You need to register on the site to access the videos- there is no cost to you. Just click on the link and use our Share code: 861WJP .
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Adoration Chapel Hours
Sunday – 2pm to 11pm
Monday thru Friday – 7am to 11pm
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year. The increased activity that we have experienced over this past year has been phenomenal but has created some new challenges due to our limited meeting space. The Pastoral Council and the Rectory Staff have recognized the difficulty and are in the process of developing a plan to address it. The input and cooperation of all our Organization Leaders will be crucial to our success of creating an organized and efficient docket of events.
- As you plan your events for the 2014 year, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to email@example.com or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.
Thank you Father Schiele for celebrating our Youth Mass in October! View the Photos from the Mass!
Father Bell and Nativity BVM’s Respect Life Action Group hosted a Holy Hour for Religious Freedom on July 1st in the Church. Click HERE to read the Reflection from the Holy Hour.
Thank you to Father Christopher Walsh for celebrating our Youth Mass in June. Check out the photos from the Mass!
Thank you to everyone who attended our first Block Party in June! The day was a huge success. Be sure to check out the Photo Gallery!