Palm Sunday, March 29th Masses: Sat. Vigil 5pm, Sun.: 7am, 8am, 9am, 10:15am and Noon
Procession of the Palms at the 10:15am Mass
Monday, March 30th Daily Mass at 8am
Confessions from 12-1 pm
Living Stations of the Cross at St. John’s Church at 1:15pm (presented by MPRCS 7th and 8th Graders)
Confessions from 7-8 pm
Living Stations of the Cross at St. John’s Church at 7pm (presented by MPRCS 7th and 8th Graders)
Tuesday, March 31st Daily Mass at 8am
Lenten Series 7pm in the Brick Building
Wednesday, April 1st Daily Mass at 8am
Adoration Chapel Closed until 4/7 at 9am
“The Passion of Christ” Presentation 7pm in Church
Thursday, April 2nd Holy Thursday No 8am Mass
Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 7pm
Visits to the Repository until 10pm
Friday, April 3rd Good Friday No 8am Mass
Way of the Cross through Town at Noon
Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion and Death 3pm
Stations of the Cross 7pm
Saturday, April 4th Holy Saturday No 8am Mass or Confessions
Easter Vigil at 7pm
Sunday, April 5th Easter
Masses: 7am, 8am, 9am, 10:15am and Noon
Check out our Lenten Schedule!
View our calendar for all the Parish Activities!
Parish Organization Activity Request Form is now available.
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Nativity’s Adoration Chapel is open during the following times:
Sunday: 2:00pm to 11:00pm
Monday – Friday: 7:00am to 11:00pm
The Chapel will close on Tuesday, March 31st at 11pm and reopen Tuesday, April 6th at 9am.
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year.
- As you plan your events, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.