Join our Parish Feast Day Celebration on September 8, with a Chapel Rededication Mass at 7 p.m. Light refreshments will be served after Mass. On Tuesday, September 9 the Chapel will officially open at 9:00am! The Adorer Schedule from May will be used. If you are no longer able to be an adorer during your scheduled hour, please call the Rectory Office. The Cry Room will be available on September 13. In order to maintain a proper atmosphere for worship, no food or beverages are permitted in the Chapel or Cry Room.
Save the Date!
Monday, September 8th- Parish Feast Day Mass and Adoration Chapel Re-dedication 7pm in the Church
Nativity BVM now has a subscription to Franciscan Media’s Catholic Update on Demand. You can instantly access online faith formation and inspirational videos from a trusted Catholic media site and watch them anytime and anywhere you choose. Our library will change periodically so be sure to check back and watch the latest videos. You need to register on the site to access the videos- there is no cost to you. Just click on the link and use our Share code: 861WJP .
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year.
- As you plan your events, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.