Save the Date!
Thursday, October 2 7-9pm- Wine and Cheese Event for 21-30 somethings in the Brick Building. BYOB. Babysitting will be provided in the Conference Room.
Saturday, October 4 Noon- Blessing of the Animals outside Church
Saturday, October 18 Parish Day of Reflection Check out the Flyer for details and registration information.
Saturday, November 1 6-10pm Penne & Pinot Adult Parish Social in the Brick Building
Monday, November 3 7pm All Soul’s Mass
Saturday, November 8 6pm Bingo in the School Gym
Saturday, December 6 Parish Day of Reflection Check out the Flyer for details and registration information.
Nativity BVM now has a subscription to Franciscan Media’s Catholic Update on Demand. You can instantly access online faith formation and inspirational videos from a trusted Catholic media site and watch them anytime and anywhere you choose. Our library will change periodically so be sure to check back and watch the latest videos. You need to register on the site to access the videos- there is no cost to you. Just click on the link and use our Share code: 861WJP .
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year.
- As you plan your events, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.