Advent and Christmas Schedule
Wednesday, December 17th Confessions from 6:30-8pm
Saturday, December 20th Confessions from 3-4:30pm
Monday, December 22nd Confessions from 12Noon-2pm
Wednesday, December 24th Christmas Eve- 4pm Children’s Mass (tickets required), 7pm Mass, and 9pm Mass (Concert in Church beginning 8:30pm)
Thursday, December 25th Christmas Day- 7am Mass, 9am Mass, 10:15am Mass and Noon Mass
Wednesday, December 31 Vigil for Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God 5pm Mass
Thursday, January 1 Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God 8am Mass and 10am Mass
Nativity BVM has a subscription to Franciscan Media’s Catholic Update on Demand. You can instantly access online faith formation and inspirational videos from a trusted Catholic media site and watch them anytime and anywhere you choose. Our library will change periodically so be sure to check back and watch the latest videos. You need to register on the site to access the videos- there is no cost to you. Just click on the link and use our Share code: 861WJP .
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year.
- As you plan your events, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to email@example.com or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.