The Adoration Chapel renovations are underway. We will announce the opening date as soon as possible. A rendering of the new design is in the Church Vestibule. During this interim, you are welcome to pray in our Church which is open Monday through Friday 7am to 2pm. or visit neighboring Chapels at St. Pius X, St. Mary Magdalen, SS. Simon and Jude. For more information, call Donna at the Rectory Office. The Cry Room will also be unavailable during this time. Thank you for your understanding as we undertake this exciting project!
Save the Date!
Tuesday, August 19th 7pm- Parish Movie Night for youth. This is a drop off event. All are welcome and bring your friends! There will be two movies playing: Finding Nemo and The Sandlot.
Monday, September 8th- Parish Feast Day Mass and Adoration Chapel Re-dedication 7pm in the Church
Nativity BVM now has a subscription to Franciscan Media’s Catholic Update on Demand. You can instantly access online faith formation and inspirational videos from a trusted Catholic media site and watch them anytime and anywhere you choose. Our library will change periodically so be sure to check back and watch the latest videos. You need to register on the site to access the videos- there is no cost to you. Just click on the link and use our Share code: 861WJP .
Rectory Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Parish Organizations’ Schedules
We wish to thank all our Parish Organizations for the great work they do all year.
- As you plan your events, please keep in mind that:
- Early Communication and Pastoral Approval of schedules are crucial to avoiding a conflict in events. Please use the request form and submit to the Rectory Office. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to Rectory Office.
- Parish Calendar (currently on our website and updated weekly) will be the official method of scheduling events. One month notice is required to allow for the processing of requests. The head of the organization will be notified once an event is approved.
- All buildings and available space need to be adaptable for Multi-Purpose Use.
- Care must be taken by each group to keep space clean and organized.